Posted By: Capt. Keith
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
It's with a heavy heart that I write this post. My dear friend and "brother from another mother", Mark
Scheland, has passed away Sunday morning. Mark was a long time player of Old Timers hockey and
will be missed by those that knew him and got to play along side him on the ice.
Posted By: phil
Saturday, August 27, 2016
2016-2017 Season Guidelines
- Fee is $605 plus USA hockey registration. THERE WILL BE NO HALF season options
- USA Hockey Registration is required before you turn your application in. The number must be on registration to be accepted.
- USA HOCKEY =====> USA HOCKEY LINK
- 6 teams with 12 players. Registration capped at 72. NO half season options for this year.
- Ref will be paid $15 per game. Must be level 1 USA hockey ref.
- Games will be two 28 minutes periods.
- NEW: Bench Balance. If teams have more than two player difference at start of game, team reps will trade players for more balanced benches.
- Registration forms on line and at Sport King and Play it Again
Posted By: Secretary Eric Genz
Thursday, May 07, 2015
Fairbanks old-timers hockey now has a email address for members and visitors to get a hold of the Board of Directors use firstname.lastname@example.org.